Saturday, January 03, 2004

Welcome 2004


Song of the Day - Starting Line - The Night Life
Currently Feeling- Refreshed
This Day In History- 1st - I was in SD too, hung out with John and Chris...3rd - Still in SD hanging out with Family....

Well I got back from Cali last night. It was a well needed break from AZ as I feel refreshed from the vacation. Hmm I'll try to recap....

30th
I ended up leaving at like 5:30 and I had to drive halfway. We ended up their around 11:30 at night. Chris picked us up and we were on our way to SD. We played Simpsons monopoly then went to sleep.

31st
We woke up....man I love chris' foam bed.... He went to visit his girl then we went to Jamars so that I could try to eat the 2lbs burger. The deal is if you finish it, it's free if not then it's $20. I started at record pace but in the end it was the tomatoes and the pickles that killed me. We then went to Temecula for new years......I played Mark ncaa basketball 2004 and he beat me with Arizona but not North Carolina. He was drunk off his ass though from Russian Vodka. I then played Chris Madden and we pretty much evened out. New Years itself was nothing but a former shell of what it used to be. Gone are all the family members and now just the bare remnants of the once huge gatherings.

1st
Happy 21st ChrisTiano..... To celebrate we all went to this really nice restaurant called Peohes.....hmmm good food but nothing better than the Hot Chocolate Lava Cake....oh my god that was good....sure it costs $8 and took 30 minutes to prepare....the center was molten chocolate....it really was the best cake ever.....We then watched LotR again.....Chris didn't like the ghost army....lol "the cowardice of ghost saved the courage of man"...... We then drove back to Temecula, with me driving. We stopped by Bennigans for dinner and we ate chicken wings...good.....I drove the pathfinder....damn it's like a sports car....lol.....anyways hung out with John for a while then watched Twilight Zone with Marianne and Chris...

2nd
Said our goodbyes, then went to my uncles clinic and hung out there for a while.. I had a talk with my uncle Jolly about girls and career...pretty cool.....Drove home and just went to sleep....

3rd

I let everyone know that I was back.....caught up with the crew, went to Cousins with Em working. Had a salad, then went back home for a few.....Went to Jason's house then to pick up Frank and Adam and we went to 3 different wal-marts in search of Project Gotham Racing 2...we were unsuccessful and we ended up dropping off Frank cuz of work. The 3 of us then went to the mall in search of my beenie....I finally got it at Beyond image....I saw Janell and she snuck up behind me I was quite surprised... We then went to Jason's house for a bit, then I dropped off Adam and now I'm at home chilling for a bit...

Random Things....

Starting second semester going to be great. Perfect feeling right now. Everything is in perspective......

I'm contemplating trying something tomorrow at church....still thinking bout it though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home