Monday, December 22, 2003

So Far, So Good


Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 18th - It was one of those days when everyone had their own advice on the matter....19th- Amber convinces me to go to Glendale Glitters nad I hang out with the crew as usual.... 20th- So I let my pride get the better of me, I sort of raced Paul to Hooters and I ended up getting behind a slow ass van, so to compensate I kick the volvo up to about 110 mph more or less off the off ramp to catch up....fun times....21st- Hmmm it's funny how things are sometimes the same, I was planning on going to Adam's church's potluck, and I was also planning on watching the Lord of the Rings movie....22nd - The depression was pretty bad so I tried to occupy myself, umm I agreed to watch Amber's perverted Bun Bun..

Wow that's alot of old memories good and bad. THe funny thing is that I still remember some of the stuff like it was yesterday. Anyways since my last entry school has ended for a bit. Hmmm on Weds I went to Cousins for the first time in a while, I talked to Steph and Tawni and told Steph that I would go with her for X-Mas shopping, instead however I went with my family to eat at Ah-So with Sabrina working there. I then went grocery shopping at like 11 at nite, while I was talking on the phone with Tawni. She was scared to go to sleep because she was scared of the ghosts so I kept her company til she got tired....

on Thurs, we Adam, Frank, Steph, and me hung out at Jason's house. Steph and me then went to mall to do some shopping, we picked up Jason afterwards and went to Tawni's house. Jason got my gift and Steph got hers from Tawni.....I unfortunately don't get my present til Christmas Eve...After that we went to Steph's house to watch the Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings.....

On Fri i hung out with Long and Adam as we went to Alex's house to play the big Halo tournament....Adam pissed off Al's sis so we ended up moving it to Tommy's house....It was cool playing so with much peeps.....I then dropped off Long and Adam and took a nap...I called up Jas and we went back to Tommy's house. Tawni called while I was there so I left the game to go talk to her for a while. We were all supposed to see the new Lord of the Rings but she couldn't go.....She sounded obviously upset presumably about her mom, so I kept her company on the phone for a bit. Afterwards Jas and me had a mini heart to heart and I dropped off Jas at his house so he could spend some time with Steph....I went home and Adam and Anne came and visited me as we played Madden.....I crushed him like no other 94-7....Tiano I've improved.......

On Sat, it was actually quite a quiet day. I think I ended up just chilling at home for most of the time, I cleaned my room and what not....Adam and Anne then came over again as I killed him again. We then went to his house and watched the Santa Clause 2 which I like guiltily......I also tried to put my Nissan 350z remote control car together which Jas gave me....

Today was a real good day for me as well as a bit of a confidence booster....I went to church with my sis' and we ended up sitting behind Regina, this really pretty girl from my church class. I couldn't help but admire the way she was actually paying attention and what not....I dunno she seems different than all the other girls I usually giv my attention to....well at least from my standpoint. Anyways before communion where we greet those near us, I'm greeting and what not and she turns around and we shake hands and whatever and I give her a smile but don't get eye contact for long because I'm a shybear but I realize my sis' begin giggling....so were in the car, and I was asking at what they were laughing at and they tell me that she gave me the look when she turned around....don't really know what the "look" is but it made me feel dumb not to have given more eye contact. Oh well til next week I guess, I can't wait for church...

anyways afterwards we went to the great wall where I saw Frank and family along the way. I then went to Adam's house with Jason as we played super nintendo. We then picked up Anne and went to his church potluck....the food wasn't as good as last years but oh well. Afterwards we went back to his house and hung out for a bit. We then called up the crew to see who was up for the last samurai...it ended up being Adam, Anne, Frank, Aric, and me. the movie I thought was really good, but one review I read about it made me kinda upset. It talked about how the reasons for the war weren't noble enough to make it a compelling movie....well that is a very bold and ignorant statement because honor for the japanese especially samurai were the single most important thing in their lives. And I regret to say that no time in American life for a very long time has honor meant anything near as much compared to the Japanese in those days. So I thought it was a very foolhardy statement....

Random Things....

Tomorrow I dunno the plan since Frank's having surgery, Joel is in Mexico.....

hmmm yeah it's been a different winter break but it's been pretty good cuz I have been able to maintain that level of balance in myself. I've also hung out with a bunch of different peeps while maintaining the "crew"...heh....I gotta hang out with Sean and I also wanna hang out with Tawni before they leave for the cabin and me to Cali....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home