Thursday, December 11, 2003

Bad Mood


Song Of The Day- Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
Currently Feeling- Not good
This Day In History- Everyone seemed Gung Ho about me saying something......

Damn today really sucked. It's funny how when things are good you know sooner or later things will balance off but when things are bad they tend to snowball endlessly. So I'm done with Journalism for the year. I don't have to show up anymore til Weds. My article is getting shortened yet again to make way for the brief tribute article which I won't get to write. 2nd period I just sat and thunk to myself. Photo I accidentally mixed the dev and fixer so that was pretty bad. Then the photos I need for my final are overexposed so my exposure time is going to take forever. Damn I was talking to Hubert and he was jokingly giving me crap about the whole chemical mixup and I told him not to play cuz I was getting pissed. I calmed down a little at lunch but I was still pissed and I did alright on the AP test but on the 2nd part of it, I thought it was extremely hard. Afterschool I went with Adam to the library and I don't know what I"m gonna do tonight but I don't have homework.

Random Things.....

Ok I need some confidence in general, not just when it comes to girls but academicely and whatnot. It's just taken such a licking cuz of my scholarship which hasn't come yet, and the increasing hardness of calc, and the weird reason why I have a B in photo. I second guess a lot of my answers lately because my default thinking is that I'm wrong. A couple weeks ago when my confidence was high everything was fitting into place and now it's gone.

With Frank and Amber possibly happening and even Adam has stuff going on, I'm also beginning to question what's particularly wrong with me. It's been a big slump.....

I've also come to the realization but haven't found the answer to something. My confidence I believe has to do with my "ST" thing. Either it's causing the lack of confidence, or I need to enforce it even more to regain my confidence. I'm still set on not saying what it is so just try to understand as much as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home