Tuesday, December 16, 2003

BMW Action


Currently Feeling- A Little Better
This Day In History- Well this day in history is one of those days that you try to forget. This day last year is the reason why Dec. last year was miserable for me....Let's just say that second wind was literally destroyed today.....

Ok so today was kinda up and down. It started off alright, my parents made me go to first hour, we did nothing in journalism, we were going to watch Pirates of the carribean but Kaitlin doesn't watch PG-13 movies so we didn't watch it. I would be a little peeved but she's really cool so I just studied Calc. 2nd period more speeches, Tawni said something she probably shouldn't have, as she said one of the few things that would make me really upset at her. I talked to her about it and she apologized so everythings hunky dory again. She just didn't know that saying stuff like that upsets me, as the rest of my crew knows. Photo didn't do anything, and Calc more finals, I did horrible on the extended response but I think I did alright on the non-calc part. Afterschool we got the beamer, although my parents said I can't put a lot of miles on it since it's technically my sister's car. I drove it and it's so nice, I dropped by Frank's and we were trying to figure all the buttons. Then later on I picked up Adam, Jason, and Steph, and we went on a little car ride. It was sick we got onto the loop, hit 100 easily, then went off thunderbird with no problem at all......I dunno if they'll let me drive it tomorrow but we'll see....

Random Things...

Marianne is coming tomorrow....yeah......

The thing that upsets me is when people say "oh you won't go because Paul's there" or "you don't do this because Paul's here"...it's just something I've learned to hate. I mean yeah it wasn't too long ago where it was a problem but it's not as big as an issue anymore. I know that were still kinda awkward around each other and don't really talk to each other a lot or at all but were far past a year ago. I dunno it was building up because Tawni said I wouldn't come to work because Paul was working, then when I went to Cousins Paul offered me a free salad which I really appreciated but I really wasn't hungry. And then today, yeah but I mean it's cool I guess since Tawni didn't knew it bugged me.....I still love ya Tawni.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home