Wednesday, December 17, 2003

One More Day of School


Song Of The Day- Clay Aiken - Invisible (that's embarrasing)
Currently Feeling- Alright
This Day In History- The misery continued, with me unable to escape the news....

Yeah so today was pretty alright. I drove the BMW to school, took my journalism final and watched finding Nemo. 2nd period we watched Tess and the Ubervilles. Afterschool I went to Adam's house and played SNES until Frank went and then we went to best buy followed by In-N-Out. We met up with Jason and Steph and Frank, Adam, and me ate 5x5's. Afterwards we went to look at Tawni's gift. Then we went to TJ Max to make sure Adam's wallet was still there. We then went back to his house to play super mario world. Jason came over for a bit and played while I was on the phone with Tawni for a little. We then went to pick up my sis and her friends, then I dropped off Adam and Frank and now I'm home....

Random Things...

The last day of semester is over tomorrow....yes.....

I've been bugging about something lately. I've tried to avoid it but I dunno.....

I talked to Adam last night and we started talking about Frank and Amber. Yeah that brought up the slow decinegration of our group..... Jason doesn't hang out with the group as much which is understandable but I dunno it's weird.....I didn't expect Adam to say something like that.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home