Wednesday, December 10, 2003

RIP Mr. Davis


Currently Feeling- Bad
This Day In History- Yeah I dedicated Selena - I'm Dreamin Of You on power 92......yeah I felt soooo awkward

Well first I would like to recognize Mr. Davis, one of the english teachers at Cactus High School. He passed away last night from a major stroke so may all your prayers go to him. I personally did not know him that well but I don't remember ever hearing a negative thing about him from students. I did however, get a chance to interview him for my article and he seemed like an extremely nice person and I remember that I always wanted him to be one of my teachers. May God bless his soul and I'm sure he'll be in the minds and hearts of many.........

I'm still a little sad about it, I'm not quite sure why cuz I didn't really know him all too well. It's just that ever since I came to Cactus, I just remember people saying how they loved him as a teacher due to his eccentric personality. In journalism today, I was talking to Mr. Coombs and what I may end up doing is the tribute article. I really hope they go that way and I hope I get the opportunity to write it.

To make matters worse today wasn't a very good day, but actually quite the opposite. I found out that Frank officially likes Amber which I'm surprised yet I'm not. I'm actually a bit upset that he lied when I asked him but oh well. I don't know if anything will happen since she has a boyfriend but they are going up to a cabin so who knows. My personal opinion is that I think something will happen on the mountain but alas nothing will come out of it. Hmm....I did horrible on the math test but I think I did a good job on my practice AP test. My senioritis is killing me. I can't wait for this semester to be over because I'm tired of math and photo. I like the people in my class but I hate the class. Afterschool they cancelled the cobratown meeting, so I picked up Moses so I could get my carousel picture, then we went around so I could look for some gifts, I'm gonna go pick up a Christmas Angel on Mon.

Random Things.....

I've hit overthinking mode for the first time in a little but it's hit pretty hard. I dunno I've just done some thinking about a couple of things......

I'm not going to say all of what I'm thinking but I'll ask you a question "Who would you declare your real friend?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home