Saturday, December 27, 2003

Christmas Update


Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History-23rd - Not Feeling Good.....24th - Christmas Eve, got Tawni and Marianne's gift...25th - Christmas, thus started my quest for the search of christmas spirit.....26th - I got Serendipity for Christmas, watched Two Towers...27th - Had to give Capt. Mallow for a little because I was going to Cali, lol my quote " I'm scared for him, I don't know how Bun Bun's gonna treat him".....

Well Christmas was good, It just seemed not as important as in the past. My sis got me 23 different panda stuffed animals which can be seen throughout my room. I also got my cologne Pleasures....My parents are going to get me the playstation internet adapter. In terms of what we did, we went to church, then we went to one of the nursing homes cuz we were hosting a party there. On Christmas day we watched Cold Mountain which was pretty interesting.....The day before Christmas in the morning, my friends watched LotR.....yeah it was cool movie although it made me twitch a little. Sorry I'm bouncing around days but it's kinda all coming to me. I hung out with Adam and played Live a couple times. Jason and Steph came over and I got another gift certificate along with candy so thanx Steph. I've also been playing Suikoden like a mug because my friends bought it for me and it's a sick game.

Random Things.....

I'm leaving to Cali on the 30th til the 3rd or 4th....

My sis' have been somewhat on my case to make a move on Regina.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home