Monday, December 15, 2003

No Confidence But Feeling Much Better


Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- Went to a Louow (spelling?)

Ok so last night, I talked on the phone so long with so many different people, the phone just wouldn't stop ringing. I talked to Tawni for a while about stuff but I was still very upset as it was reflected in my voice. I let her go for a while cuz I had to pick up my sis from church. Then I talked to her again til I went to the nursing home to eat some food. I talked to Adam a little bit who was very upset too. I then called Tawni yet again and I talked about my problem. She was very helpful and made me feel better along with Jason's advice. Her and Amber then worked on their speech as Jason called and I talked to him for a while. I then checked up on Amber and Tawni to make sure they were still awake and whatnot. I finally helped Tawni finish her speech at 11 but unfortunately I didn't finish anything else so I was up til 1.

Today I felt better but I was still lacking confidence. My parents left to get my BMW. I didn't go to Journalism today, I did my speech and I thought it was pretty good. Afterschool I slept then went to Cousins and got Steph's b-day gift and talked to them for a while....

Random THings....

My parents aren't coming til tomorrow so yeah....

I had to ask Tawni about "what makes a good friend"....I think I needed to hear it..... I just needed to remember who were my good friends....

So tired cuz I had to do Calc stuff but alas I did help Tawnicita do her speech so it was worth it...

I developed some photos of Tawni, Steph, and Christie.....came out pretty good....

Thanx for the talk Tawni, I really appreciate it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home