Friday, December 12, 2003

Advice?


Currently Feeling- Sad/Mad
This Day In History- Nothing Much

Ok my week just seems to get worse. Today I ditched first period with Moses to go to eat at the Place..... Chad was there and I talked to him for a little. I then went to 2nd period and didn't really do much. I didn't even look up at the screen for more than a sec, I've just become very disinterested. We then went to the assembly as I sat next to Sean and Adam as they kept asking what's up.... In photo I finished my print although it had scratches on it. Oh yeah normally exposing paper with a negative would take 4 secs, since mine was so dark it took 350 secs......and then Calc we did the whole test correction business..... Afterschool I went to Mr. Davis' memorial....kinda sad as I started getting teary when they went over memories. I then went home, then go Jason's house to switch back Matrix's. Moses picked us up and Adam and we went to the mall and best buy. Moses then dropped Adam at his house and us back at Jason. Jason and me went to Wendy's to get something to eat. We started talking about why I was so pissed. Yeah he read my blog so I told him he has permission to. He then talked about how we don't tell him anything. Afterwards I dropped him off then hung out at home for a bit. I picked back Adam and we had to pick up my sis at Sunrise....yeah I got lost, but I did get to tell my sis' friend that Moses thought she was cute....lol....We then waited for Frank and then we met up with Moses, Al, and Tommy and watched Stuck on You....the movie isn't that funny....

Random Things....

Jason's advice for me was to just stop caring about it, and just letting things happen....not bad advice at all.....

I realized that I seem to have to problem with girls who have a boyfriend but I can't seem to convert that with girls w/o boyfriends.....

I'm sorry if I seemed angry at anyone this week, it just hasn't been my week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home