Tuesday, December 30, 2003

The Attraction


Song Of The Day- Marquez Houston - Clubbin
Currently Feeling- Great
This Day In History- 28th - I got delayed on the trip to Cali....29th - We officially got the MDX.....

Well the past couple days have been really good. Steph called me over to Cousins to vent because Jas wasn't there....So I'm Jas #2...lol heh.....I also got to talk to Tawni and such as her, Paul, Frank, and Amber were going up to the cabin the next day. i stayed for a bit but I left so that I could hook up my ps2 online adapter. After a couple hours it was set. It is sick....I killed my first three opponents but they cheated and quit...

The next morning I went back to Cousins so that I could drop off a boyz II Men cd to Tawni, I said goodbye and whatnot and they were supposed to call when they got there but didnt' so hopefully they are alright. I then went to Church with my sis and guess who sits in front of me....yes Regina....I had that weird gut feeling again, but i still wasn't sure if my sis were just overanalyzing her actions so I decided just to wait it out. After church my sis were laughing cuz they were talking about how obvious she was in trying to turn around and what not. I did give her a smile though and I guess I'll try to "accidently" get caught looking in her direction. Yeah so afterwards we went to In-n-out and I said my what's up to Chenda. I got my cabbage looking burger, then went home for a bit. I then went over to Adam's house where all of his relatives were over so I felt a bit weird. Jason then came over and we chilled and played video games. We then went back to my house to play Madden Online....After a while we went to Jason's house cuz I wanted to race his skyline against my 350z...the remote control type. His is sick and you can swap engines and what not, it was sick. It costs $50 and I wanna get one one day. Steph came over and we all chilled. They invited me to go see Somethings Gotta Give but I wanted to play video games and I was kinda tired so I declined.

Today I'm going to Cali for a couple days...I should be back on the 2nd......So I'll get a hold of everyone on the night of the 31st to wish everyone a happy new year.

Random Things.....

Gosh I can't help but feel a bit giddy in regards to Regina.... These are one of those times I wish I wasn't such a shybear, but if I want a shot I gotta get out of that habit. But if there is one incentive, from what I know about her and the few times I've talked to her, she is alot of what I look for in my ideal woman. She's a church going person who actually is there for God, she's pretty, she's a nice person......ahh need to snap outta my shybear mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home