Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Stupid Ass Old Drivers




Ok I really have to rant about something. So I'm on my way back from Moses house cuz it took him too long to get back so that I could take my damn pictures. So I'm on Greenway close to the school about to turn left on 67th and greenway. Ahead of me is a Buick loaded full of old people. They go into the turn lane about 100 yards away from the light so I think they are going into the neighborhood. But no they keep going and I think they are going to the gas station. They then proceed to slow down so I go to where people are supposed to switch into the turn lane at the light and the guy speeds up so I can't get in. The old lady sitting next to me gives me the stare of contempt. So I was pissed at that but alas people make mistakes, although they should stare at you like that for their mistake. So I go behind them as they go 35 mph but I can't switch lanes cuz the other lane is packed. So finally we pass the light on 67th and T-bird and were still in the same lane, they then proceed to slow down to 20 mph until they reach their turn lane, by then I was pissed and slammed on my horn...... There really is no point to this, I'm just pissed and I wanted to rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home