Sunday, December 07, 2003

The Week in Review


Song Of The Day- Warren G - What You Wanna Do
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- 4th - Got a call from my cousin and gave me that second wind to tell her how I felt. 5th - Still in a great mood...6th - None....7th - Cat got my tongue...

Well this week has been pretty good...nothing too bad happened. Umm....Thurs I went to my sis' concert then I was over at Tawni's house helping her with her essay. Fri was pretty kickback with nothing really happening. Afterschool Adam, Moses, and me hung out for a while, then we picked up Al and Tommy and went to laser quest cuz I wanted to see the girl that Moses liked....We were there for an hour trying to get him to talk to her and he finally did so for a little less than a minute. Oh well afterwards we went to Metro to watch Elf. We snuck in a couple peeps, the movie was pretty good although not as funny as I have thought. The funny thing though is that Elf opened the same week as Matrix reloaded and so far Elf has made $5 million more than Matrix, not counting world-wide....

On Sat, Joel, Jason A, Jason B, Steph's sis and friend, Aric, and me went to the football game. We lost the state final game although it was close. Afterwards we went to In-N-Out and chilled there for a while. I then went home and took a nap. Later that night I went out with Frank, Jason B, and Joel and we watched Bad Santa...Now that is a damn funny movie. Some may not like it due to it's vulgar nature but I really enjoyed it.

Today I went to church with my mom and just doing some homework.

Random Things....

I haven't really talked to Vicky that much since we last did something. I'm gonna try to go out of my way to talk to her before things get too awkward....

I had a dream this morning that I learned that I only had 3 days to live due to a disease where I have too much platelets in me. It just made me wonder if I had three days to live, what would i do in those few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home