Tuesday, December 09, 2003

More Than Words


Song Of The Day- Extreme - More Than Words
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Rich found out I liked Tawni...scored a perfect score on my DBQ

Well I'm listening to More than words....been a little bit since I've listened to slow jams but it's coming back in a non romantic way. Anyways today was a pretty good day, I'm almost done with my journalism with only one day left before I'm done. I finished my course assesment and all I have left is my senior speech which I'll start tomorrow. Photo I'm still waiting to take a pic of the carousel. Now Calculus, I've abandoned hope of getting an A at least until the AP test but oh well. Afterschool I went to Tawni's house to take some pictures of her. She looked really pretty......afterwards I called Vicky and talked to her for a bit and asked her if I had a meeting. I then just really hung out at home just chilling.

Random Things....

Adam has brought to my attention that if somehow Frank and Amber mysteriously end up together as well as Adam and whoever he may go for, then I'll be the only person in my "crew" without a gf....damn but I've decided when i feel to go for something I'll do it, and not to get pressured to go in by someone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home