Monday, December 08, 2003

Plan G


Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Watched two romantic movies (It's a wonderful life isn't technicially a romantic movie but I still really like the movie)..

Well last night I really didn't do much. I did some homework then played video games.

Today was a pretty good day. I finished my journalism final, got two pages on my Lord of the Flies essay done, still have to write my speech, finished the biography section of my photo final, still have to reshoot, took math test that I think I bombed.....

Ummm in terms of everything else I'm a little stressed about school. On terms of personal matters, My No ST plan seems to be going fine after last week I completely ignored it. So far no one has figured it out. Ummm I have to cut down on spending so I can buy the rest of my gifts, not to mention my christmas angel. I can't wait til this semester is over cuz I'm tired of calculus...I should of taken early release.....

Plan G...... I really have to work on reinstalling my confidence, cuz my confidence is still lacking quite a bit. I don't know what Plan G is yet but it'll be someway to get back my confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home