Wednesday, December 03, 2003

No More ST


Song Of The Day- Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up
Currently Feeling- Undecided
This Day In History- I really did the longest paragraph which essentially I "threw in the towel" in terms of trying anything.

Well last nite I had to go to cobratown's parents night with Moses. It was short then we went to Ray's Pizza for wings.

Today was an alright day nothing in particular happened I guess other than I feel like crap cuz I feel sick. Afterschool I had a cobratown meeting which was ok. Today I dunno what I'm gonna do except finish up my essay...

Random Things...

I've decided not to say who the spark girl is only because I highly doubt anything will come of it, because that is the first time I've really seen her all year so I guess I'll have to wait for that damned spark.

No more ST.....it should have a meaning only to me and I don't intend on telling anyone. It's a decision I have decided to make. No plans, no switching, I have to stick to this decision, although maybe few will notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home