Monday, November 03, 2003

I Think Someone Likes Me


Song Of The Day- Yellowcard - Cigarette
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Hmm.... I helped Amber with her math, ummm yeah I talked to Tawni on the phone, we ended up not seeing the movie that night so was officially 5 weeks....umm yeah this was one of the first times I went out to "think"...afterwards I ate dinner with Adam...

Yeah so last nite I talked to Franks friend Kelly...she sounded cute, also I talked to Jason for a while about some stuff involving Vicky. He thinks I should say somethinig this weekend but I think the plan is this weekend to hang out by ourselves and only if I truly feel it's the right moment to ask then I will.

Yeah today was alright, last nite I was kinda pissed at Tawni cuz she wouldn't pick up her phone but I guess her phone wasn't working. Yeah I passed out some homecoming pics. I talked to Vicky and told her the movie wasn't scary....yeah I forgot to tell her to sign me up for the cobra corner. I didn't get to eat lunch since the school didn't have chicken patty's or taco salads. I did horrible on my tests. Afterschool I did my math tutor. Yeah I think there is a girl in that class that likes me. It's actually kinda cute, I came into class and I was talking to the teach then I turn around and she's giving me this big smile and waving to me. So I wave back then look down at my phone. I look back up and she's looking at me again and then I see her and she starts giggling with her friends. ahhh...how cute......I then went home and did homework...that's about it. Tonite no plans, call Tawni, umm did homework already....

Random Things......

I talked to Chenda about Brother Bear....I really wanna see that movie now, it's killing me....

I know the song is kinda old but it's stuck in my head...the yellowcard song - cigarette

Watching the days burning out like a cigarette, just a few drags to go.
Built me up and broke me down somehow.
Everything just seemed so clear to me, nothing left to know
I'll love you right and I'll love you pure, right now

How can you say, that it's too late
To save us now

And I would wait for you, if you would wait for me
And I will wait for you, if you would wait for me

Intoxicated the edge is serrated, so easily torn from the core
I blushed the first time, but you blushed the last time my eyes in your mind
regenerated these feelings of hatred, I long for your love evermore
You built me up and you broke me down this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home