Saturday, October 25, 2003

Homecoming Twists


Currently Feeling- Excited
This Day In History- I picked classes for next year. Our hct class watched the STD movie while Tawni layed on my arm...I gave her my cell so that she could call and watch sweet home alabama....

Well yesterday was a good day....We had a homecoming assembly that lasted forever....Also I've been talking a lot more to Vicky since I've been in overdrive to try and find her out.....Emily also told me at the assembly that it looked like Barbie and Jimmy have a connection...So after 5th period Tawni and me were heading to the parade. I saw Barbie and asked her about Jimmy which got her all angry...Then guess who approaches us...Jimmy....He was wearing her jacket but I think I scared the shit outta him......Afterschool I went to Frank's house to play soul caliber then I picked up Jason. Adam, Jason, and me then went to Cousins to hang out for a little bit. Emily asked Adam to homecoming......heh I would have never figured....anyways we went to the mall and got my pants....Then we went to Adam's house to tell his parents the news...lol they ragged on him so much, I'm not allowed to say.... We went to the game. Vicky came and sat next to us in the second half but she left midway thru the 3rd....We left soon too to get something to eat at in-n-out...guess who was there...Vicky.....yeah it may have made me look stalkerish but we said hi and I talked to Mike Mofetta and Stalh for a little bit catching up on old times.....We then went to Steph's cuz Tawni and Steph were watching the lion king...I slept towards the end though.... Today not much, tried on my clothes...looks sick...nice but not too nice. I then picked up Jason to get the coursages.....My parents right now are picking up my cell phone....my plan for today is Ill probably call Tawni and depending on how busy things are I wanna see if she likes what i'm wearing since I may not see her at the dance. Then I pick up Vicky and then go back to my house to take pictures....Jason will do the same and then pick me up, then Adam, then Emily.....and were off to Bobby Mcgee's. Then to the dance, then to get ice cream, then to party, then to ????......So I'll inform ya on how the nite goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home