Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Magma City


Song Of The Day- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
Currently Feeling- Bad Mood
This Day In History- 2 days w/o listening to slow jamz. I had to sqeeze a dog's bladder, during this time I only had 4 slow jamz.....

Well last nite I went to Cousins. Paul was working with Tawni so I was not completely openly talking. My mom called and asked me to drop off my cousin at GCC. So I did that then I drove back to Cousins to talk for a couple. I then drove to get Vicky's Coursage....It looks pretty sick, I gotta pick it up Sat.....I ended up sleeping at 9:30....

Today I felt in a bad mood although I really had no reason to. 1st period I drew a political cartoon and I was happy at the results.....2nd period we worked on our countries.....Adam's group is called Magma city where a bunch of bald teethless unisex people live in a volcano....Oh yeah all filipino's are named James, Whites are Frank, Mexican are Tawni, Korean is Adam, and blacks are Khalid.....oh and they lay eggs to produce therefore asexual....lol that kid is weird and yeah Tawni gave me this quiz, pretty acurate...3rd period I was trying to print a picture but my thing was being gay......5th period was gay...I hate calculus, every problem takes up a whole page....Today I'm gonna go to the cross country thing, go to Cousins, and maybe go with Jason to get his coursage.....

Random Things.....

The quiz that Tawni gave me said that Vicky and I were twin souls......heh but if that's true then I also really love Jason, which could be true in a non homosexual way....also Frank would think sex is disgusting.....

I have also gained a little worry...This would be chalked up due to overthinking but assuming that we end up together (it's assuming a lot) but chances are really good that Vicky could end up going to Cali for college.....yeah so you know what I'm thinking...I just thought about it a little yesterday although I'm more concerned about getting to know her and actually hooking up first....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home