Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Cross Country Meet


Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- I didn't like my new cell # cuz I kept getting weird calls, also Atanyrate3 started e-mailing me...

Yeah so today was a pretty good day. School itself was alright, we watched a teaser for the school play, Adam got this stupid song stuck in his head. I also talked to Kristen for a while about how we hate photo. Hmmm....Shawn gave me the pictures of Vicky and me at homecoming and also Adam and me......afterschool I picked up Adam and Steph and we hung out at Vicky/Jason/Joel's cross country meet. It was actually really funny cuz of Adam....yeah lots of jokes...Joel even punch Adam during the race. We talked to Vicky for a little bit and made eye contact a couple times when I was trying to look for her in the crowd....After the races we left bumping to some rap, Heiner saw us and gave us the dirtiest stare ever....I then went to Frank's house and picked up a SAT program and now I'm watching the Suns game.....

Random Things...

i should have gone to the free football game yesterday but oh well I got a lot of good sleep time....

I talked to Ian, he told me that someone was talking shit over the internet and that he got my back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home