Monday, October 27, 2003

Homecoming and Deja Vu


Song Of The Day- Yellowcard - October Nights
Currently Feeling- Deja Vu
This Day In History- I did absolutely nothing this weekend. I think I was supposed to watch Sweet Home Alabama but Tawni never called.

Well homecoming has come and gone. The weird part was out of the whole evening, the only part I would cut out would be the dance. I would have rather prefered to hang out with her. She was really cute I must say and everyone kept saying how cute we looked together. Anyways I picked up Vicky and bring her back to my house. My parents take pictures then we hang out in my room and watch the old homecoming video. We only watched half of it though before Jason and Steph came. We took some more pics then we picked up Adam and Steph....

Bobby Mcgee's
We got there and we chilled in the front talking for a while. We then got seated and we saw part of the cobra crew there and it was packed. I had a ribeye but it kinda sucked as did everyone elses food. Emily was talking about how I should lay off Barbie...heh I doubt that's gonna happen.......

The Dance
It was alright, we had to wait for Emily to get in cuz she didn't have her id. We then took pictures and said our what's up to people. The music selection kinda sucked cuz they only seemed to play dance music and neither Vicky or i am much on the dance floor. We were able to dance for 2 slow songs then we decided to bounce.

The Ice Cream
We went to this old fashioned Ice cream parlor....it was really cool. We just talked while eating really good ice cream. The ride to and back to Phoenix was also cool cuz we got some time to talk.

The Movie
We dropped off Emily and then Jason dropped Vicky and me so that I could pick up my car. We picked up Frank and went over to Jason's. They rented the in-laws but Vicky was tired so she fell asleep as did I thru most of the movie. After the movie was over (around 3) I took Vicky, Frank, and Adam home. Vicky was cold so I lent her my shirt for her to wear. I dropped off Vicky first. I made the mistake in taking Adam and Frank because when I dropped her off I felt like I was being watched so I opted not to make any move but just give her a hug good night. I then dropped off the guys and went to sleep.

The Aftermath
I had a really fun time (maybe except the actual dance). My biggest concern is that maybe i'm not giving off good enough feelings that I like her. But I've come to a consensus, as has everyone else and we've hung out with a group almost everytime we went out cuz I want her to be able to hang out with my friends and also to remove some of that cautiousness, but I think maybe in the next couple of weeks try to do stuff, just us two....

On sun nothing really happened, so I won't bother writing. Today was a weird day. It was quite breezy, and that feeling gave me the biggest sense of deja vu. I have a feeling that I know what that feeling is because it's a feeling of warmth but at the same time coldness in my heart. But I'm not too sure....

Random Things...

The plan for Halloween is ????...umm I could go two paths....one is if Vicky isn't doing anything for Halloween, Jason and Steph are watching horror movies at his house and they invited us to go....just the four of us.....if Vicky is busy then I'll probably watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre......

Someone started a topic about me on Schoolscum...it's actually pretty stupid but I didn't feel the need to reply as long as mud doesn't start flying at Tawni, then I'll get involved but it seems to be directed towards me. On the plus side though, most people defended me although the only person I could identify was Ian.

I think I want to hang out with Ian sometime soon, I think I owe it to him especially since I may not see him after 2nd semester..

I really want to see Brother Bear but I have yet to find anyone willing to watch the movie....if I'm not mistaken it opens Nov 1st

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home