Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Bobby McGee's It Is


Song Of The Day- Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- I decided to stop listening to slow jamz because it was making me feel sad.....

Well I felt a little bad last nite cuz I was kinda angry at Tawni becuz she didn't call this weekend and when I tried to call it would just ring but she had her reasons. I talked to her for a while, I returned the movies, then I ended up at the thinking spot. Not necessarily to think but rather just to admire the darkened sky. I only stayed for a few then I went home and slept. This morning we finished gulliver's travel and Frank, Tawni, and me have to come up with a country and it's weirdness (like Gulliver's Travel for whoever has read it). I also talked to Vicky and it's pretty much decided that were gonna go to Bobby Mcgee's because it would be more personal and I wouldn't have to compete against 12 over voices....plus as everyone knows I'm not the loudest in groups that i'm not extremely used to. In math Moses all of a sudden talks about the schoolscum site that immediately caught my attention. Jason knew that Moses had my attention and had this smile on his face. So I told Moses that that site was full of shit and stuff like that. Then that led to a disscussion between Moses, Jason, and me about whether or not I'm really over her. That led to why do I go to Cousins so much for so long.....heh yeah......Afterschool I went to the Dr. and I've lost another 10 lbs.....I then wrote my thing for my group gulliver's project then picked up my sis from Minds eye. I saw Vicky and waved......Now I dunno if I'm gonna get the coursage with Jason or go to Cousins right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home