Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Cross Country



Well it turned out to be a really really good afternoon. I went to the cross country meet and sat next to Jason's mom and Jason Botcher. I saw Vicky run and she did good. Jason's mom wanted me to talk to Vicky's mom but I would have felt a bit awkward. After her run Vicky went up to say hi and stuff....yeah it made my day.....Jason's mom was talking about Prom last year and how it was a big mistake going with Amber. I was trying to defend Amber by saying she's a different person than she was during prom but Jason's mom still remembers the coldness from prom.....heh.....anyways after that was Jason's run and we watched him run. Mr. Heiner was giving me crap about how I'm going to homecoming with Vicky and cute girls call me and how I don't deserve it cuz I act like a screwball...hahaha funny Heiner....Anyways Amber did call and I had to relay messages from her to Mr. White....after that I went to Cousins and talked to Steph and Vicky.....the plan is that after the dance Steph, Jason, Vicky, and me will go to this nice ice cream parlor then go hang out and eat it at the park so that we could get some good talk time......heh i'm really giddy as I write this.....but anyways I stayed their for a little bit but couldn't help out cuz Kevin doesn't want me back there unless he's there.....so anyways Jason called so I went over to his house and we went to go get Vicky's coursage....Jason was lucky that he didn't have the lady that was really pushy and whatnot....anyways we went back to his house and had a mini one on one talk.....it was just about college and stuff...and where we wanted to live.....Now I'm home just chilling...I picked up my mom.....

Random Things....

Yeah I'm really giddy, Steph has been a big help in the process but if it's gonna happen, it'll all be on me......

I seem to have everyone's consent and agreement that I'm making the right choice.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home