Monday, October 20, 2003

Homecoming Clothes


Currently Feeling- Good But A Little Angry About Something
This Day In History- I was talking about breaking out of my romantic change....hmmm I dunno if I ever did...I guess you could say I have now but it's more like a half and half...not purely romantic mood...

Yeah so today you could say was a good day. I have no homework except for math. 2nd period we watched gulliver's travel....yeah Steph was talking about how she is happy ever since she met Jason....awwww...it really is so cool that the two of them got together.....Steph your the coolest!!! Anyways after school I math tutored with Amber. I feel bad cuz Amber really has changed from last year for the better but her boyfriend is a complete asshole and I told her that but it's something that she'll have to do herself. I dunno I really hope she dumps him cuz she can do a lot better. I then went to the mall to get my homecoming dress. I saw David and Franky there gettin clothes too. I saw Leah working at the mall carts and talked to her for a little bit. She's going with someone from her elementary school....yeah she also helped me pick out a tie.

Random Things.....

Hmmmm Bucca De Beppo or Bobby McGee's.......A lot of peeps are going to BDB but Steph/Jason are going to BMG....hmmm I'll let her pick but I'd pick BMG's.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home