Sunday, October 19, 2003

Blogging Seems Weird


Song Of The Day- Yellowcard - One Year, This Month
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 16th - I came to the conclusion that to me, I wouldn't risk friendship with Tawni. 17th - The inside Moose joke was born. 18th - We went to Jullian's which was a cool looking place, then we watched the transporter, yeah what a gay movie. 19th - I really wanted to see Sweet Home Alabama that weekend but my friends kept calling and I didn't want to tell them that I was watching it.

Sorry about the lack of updates I just haven't had the time. Anyways I'll give ya a short recap of everything that has happened if I can remember...

Thurs
- I called Vicky and set up to go to the state fair on Sat. I felt bad but at the same time good cuz she was going to bring her friend who she hasn't seen in a while. Bad because I didn't want to interfere in her plans already. Good because she still wanted to hang out with me even with her friend.

Fri
- Took midterm in photo and math. Math was a bitch. I hung out at Adam's then we went to Cousins and met up with Jason. We were trying to patch things up with Jason because he was pissed at us. So we went to office max then went to Jason's house. Adam and me played Baseball and catch out in front of Jason's house, it was actually really fun. We then went inside and shot pool and talked to Steph when she got there. She had to talk to me about Vicky......Adam and me decided to give them some alone time. So we went to Adam's house and we had a one on one. It could really be split up into 2 parts. We talked about the future, and like how everyone seemed to have a set future except for Adam who wasn't sure where he was going yet. We then talked about the immediate future. We came to the consencious that I should ask out Vicky if all goes well because I really like her. Adam brought up how happy Jason is ever since he has gone out with Jason. We talked about how Adam should put something out there and we both agreed we shouldn't have been so shy in fresh and soph year.

Sat
- Sat morning i went to Thunderbird mountain park and hiked about 3-4 miles. I took the hard path though and I was tired and now I'm really sore. It took about two hours but there was this one hot girl there.....afterwards I was waiting for Tawni to call cuz I was gonna take some pictures of her but she didn't. So I took a little nap. I hung out with Adam, Jason, and Frank to go look for cell phones. We then went back to adam's house to watch the animatrix. It is really weird, maybe if i watched it twice then I would get it. I went home took a little nap. Vicky called and confirmed plans for tonite. I went back to Adam's house and called Mike. He wasn't working so I called back Vicky and if she wanted to go hang out and watch Kill Bill. She said she would but would have to call her friend. So Adam and me went to Dusty's house. we went back and got movie times and I left to my house. I went to Steph's house and hung out while Steph got ready. Her dress looks really nice I must admit. After about 15 minutes we picked up Vicky. Her friend ended up coming which I felt bad about but also good about for the same reasons as before. We picked up Jason and went to the movie.....Movie was really bloody but it was good, not 5 stars good though. I dropped off Jason and Steph at her house, then I dropped off Vicky. I apologized about her friend but she said it was cool, I then told her that if wanted to go anytime this week to the state fair to let me know and I'd take her......

Sun
- Well it's 10:39, Tawni was supposed to call to go to the cut-a-thon but she hasn't and that window of time has closed. I'm gonna go eat out with family then I have to go to the funeral of our first patient, Robby. I dunno it's kinda sad because he's lived with us for abotu 4 years +.......The plans for tonite after that is ???????

Random Things.....

I'm gonna try to get back to bloggin on a regular basis but I just don't feel the urge to anymore. ...

Hmmmm I dunno what happenned to Tawni this weekend but I guess she had plans or whatever....

Yeah things are going good with Vicky and me. I'm taking it slow, I'm waiting for the right moment.....

Yeah i have really great friends in Steph and Adam. Steph really didn't want to go to the fair or the movie but did so for me so thanx. I owe you one anything, anytime......Adam didn't want to go to the state fair either but would have done so so that Vicky's friend wouldn't be the 5th wheel. He was also about to go to the movie even though he's on a tight budget but didn't have to anymore since Vicky's friend didn't have to go.....He said he would because were tight and I'd do the same for him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home