Thursday, October 23, 2003

A Day To Reflect


Song Of The Day - Avant - Read Your Mind
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- This is a day that I also remember pretty clearly. I was in HCT and I was laying on the bed. Tawni laid down next to me and started talking about what my blog was about. I told her that it was because my blog was about how it was about this girl that I ended up really liking but I didn't know what to do with that feeling. She asked me how come I couldn't tell her and then she asked if it was her. I remember it felt like time stood still for what seemed like forever. So many things came into my mind about what to say but I remember stuttering and not saying anything coherently. She noticed it and told me that I didn't have to tell her if I didn't want to. Yeah I still remember that day pretty clearly.....


Today was a good day.....1st period we watched little giants and we have to write a movie review....2nd period we had to present our city....Tawni and Steph look like they are gonna go with us to Las Vegas which is gonna be really cool....hopefully things between Vicky and me will be good enough and I can invite her.... 3rd period I finally got a good stop action shot..I'm happy...after class Vicky came up to me and we talked about Heiner and about after homecoming...she was cool about going to the ice cream place and then afterwards were going to go to some party over by marshall ranch....fifth period I hate calculus it's so hard right now....afterschool I decided to take a nap. I then got Steph's message and came down to Cousins and hung out with her for a while....Kevin hooked me up again...I then went to Jamba Juice and got one for Steph. I missed the free one by 48 minutes but the guy hooked me up by giving it to me half off....Then I went home and watched Friends and now it leads me to now.....

Random Things....

After reading today's this day in history it made me kinda think about a lot of stuff. I regret that day yet I don't....I regret it because it always makes me think what if I would have said something, maybe things would have been different between Tawni and me. But at the same time I don't regret it because things may not have worked out between us and we may not have been as good of friends as we are now. Also deep down maybe Paul is a better suit for her than I would have been.....but I'm really happy with where I am now (maybe not last year but that's in the past).....

I've also come to the realization that I shouldn't expect things to be as open between Vicky and me like it is with Tawni and me.......If it happens it happens but I shouldn't expect it to be like that, I don't know if things are as open with Tawni and Paul than Tawni and me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home