Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Making Amends


Song Of The Day- Avant - Read Your Mind
Currently Feeling- Decent
This Day In History- Hmm well I thought something was wrong with Tawni. Also Jason continued his plan to try to hook me up on a date with Leah.

Ok so last nite not so much happened. I talked to Tawni off and on but our phones kept screwing up. I watched the Bucs game and that game was some BS.....

Anyways today was pretty alright. 1st period I did my article. 2nd period we did some poetry thing. 3rd period developed some film.. oh yeah Maroona had a really nice perfume on and i couldn't help but compliment her. Heh yeah I guess that'll be my downfall, I'm going to fall for someone who smells really good whether or not she's nice... Lunch this kid in the Mexican lines was pissing me off. He was just so damn loud and annoying. Then he said I smelled like pot??? hmm the funny thing was that he smelt like shit but once again I'm not one for confronting someone unless I've hit an anger limit. 5th period we just did the same old lesson. Afterschool I did some homework. I then picked up Frank and we went to Cousins and we helped out Steph and Emily for a bit. We then went to Circuit City so Frank could buy his game. we went to BK to get a gold Crown hat and then we put it in Steph's car cuz it's for Emily's B-day. We then went to Costcutters to get my haircut then I dropped off Frank....

Random Things....

Yeah so I guess The AP Bio crew plus Paul are going to the cheesecake factory...still not sure if I'm gonna go, gotta call Vicky to see if she wants to go..

It really sucks that I don't see Vicky a lot at school. When I do I talk to her but that's pretty rare.

"Making Amends" has to do with me trying to atone for my past mistakes with Jenn....yeah today was really the first day I really talked to her...I dunno it felt good although it did make me remember about the paper flower.....now I'm sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home