Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Not A Good Day


Currently Feeling- Grumpy
This Day In History- None

Well last nite I didn't do much. I talked to tawni a little helping her with her homework. I studied really hard on my math test. I had this dream that I died by sleeping at the wheel on my way to Tucson. My day, nothing really bad or good happen. On my way to first period I thought I was gonna pass out cuz I felt really dizzy but it passed. Photo half of my film didn't turn out. Calc I think I fucked up my test. Afterschool this kid Eric and me went to the Record keeper to mail my UofA application. Now I"m just chillin at home cuz I have no homework except remembering lines from Hamlet.

Random THings.....

Hmmm I guess you can attribute my bad day to thinking. Something right now I don't wish to diverge anyone in cuz it's one of those things that'll pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home