Saturday, September 27, 2003

Fun Times Despite Altered Plans


Song Of The Day- Lil Jon - Get Low
Currently Feeling- Nervous
This Day In History- Hmmm....well the house was going under some renovations....yeah that was a bitch I remember. Also I finally discovered I really liked Tawni but I was torn because 1. I didn't want an awkward friendship and 2. The past with Ian..... Also I talked about Jason and Lesly's homecoming and how he wanted me to go with Leah so that he wouldn't be alone....

Well lets see Thurs nite I confirmed plans with Vicky....lol I'm really excited.....

Fri was a good day, I got thru school with a very good mood. I talked to Rich who I haven't talk to in a while.....yeah he thinks I'm really weird for listening to punk now. Unfortunately my weekend almost crumbled within the the afternoon Fri.... Frank and me went to Adam's house. We were playing Madden, and I was absolutely dominating Adam and Frank was making his usual comments.....but then Adam got real pissed at the comments and it got real quiet. After we played Frank left and Adam starting looking at the tutorials then he made me play again. He then started talking about how Frank was a bitch and how he was gonna start giving him shit that Frank doesn't like talking about. I was trying to calm him down but Adam seemed really pissed so I left as soon as possible. I went home and I was really excited about tonite because I haven't hung out with Tawni since school started not counting going to cousins. Anyways Tawni called and I could tell as soon as she said hi that something was up. She was having her cramps and she could barely move. So yeah I tried to hide my dissapointment although probably not too well. But she suggested that we could just order some food then bring it over at eat at her house. So I went to Chili's, I drove by cousins and I saw Adam and Jason. They called me up but I sounded really dissapointed so I got off quick. At Chili's I was waiting in line and the guy in line gave me some good advice, call instead of wait in line cuz it's quicker....so i did and I went back to Tawni's house. We hung out at her house and just talked until it was time to pick up the food. I picked up the food and went back and we ate. I had a really nice time just talking and hanging out and by the end of the nite I wasn't really dissapointed. I was just happy that I got to spend some time.......I then went to Adam's house and Jason,Frank,Steph came over and we watched Empire...I didn't stay long cuz I felt really tired, so I went home signed up for Nov SAT and went to sleep.....

Today the plan is I'm gonna go to Dillions with Jason and Frank. Make or insert fortune message. Then tonite go hang out with Vicky.......HOpefully she doesn't have cramps....or else to hell with doing stuff with girls.....just joshin ya

Random Things....

I have to go to Claim Jumpers sometime this week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home