Monday, September 22, 2003

Nothing Out of the Ordinary


Song Of The Day- Deborah Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes
Currently Feeling- Borderline
This Day In History- Nothing

Well my post got lost so I'll give you the short recap. Journalism we got to pick our newspaper assignments. I'm either doing movie review/girls cross country/state fair. English Tawni wasn't there and we read Hamlet act 3. Photo we took notes. Calc is a bitch now cuz it's getting real hard. Afterschool I went to the doctor to get my body fat test and I lost 18 lbs and 2% in 2-3 weeks. I then met up with Amber to go to Math Tutor. This kid was annoying me cuz he kept making fun of the kid I was helping but there is nothing I can do. I then did some homework, called Tawni to see how she was doing. Yeah I guess it's ashthma season. I then just watched tv....

Random Things......

I'm a little antsy about this weekend. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do quite yet. Amber thinks I'm gonna do something special, my cousin says I should do something special. Then Jason's mom has been on my case bout homecoming. I think it was her though that said I shouldn't ask her til next week. However I'm not falling for that bullshit this year. Timing has always been against me and I have made it a mission not to fall under a casualty of timing again which is why I've taken more of a affirmative approach with this. I was thinking state fair but it's still a little while off. I don't have anything concrete yet but I'm pretty sure whatever I do it won't be ordinary and will have some flair as only I can give it.

This whole love songs launchcast has pretty good music but so far everything they have played I have.

Tomorrow is Jason and Steph's 6 month......The wait is over Steph although I'm a little dissapointed he's not gonna go thru with Emily and my idea.

Not everything is all peachy though, I've been thinking, well maybe not thinking per say but more like reflecting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home