Saturday, October 04, 2003

Crucified By My Decision


Currently Feeling- Like Shit
This Day In History- Oct 2nd - I found out that Tawni was going to homecoming with Paul and Jason was going to homecoming with Lesly. Oct 3rd - Took my math placement test and passed, Tawni wanted me to go to homecoming.

Well a lot has happened in the past couple days. I don't want to write about it write now (Chris if ya want to know take another path). Let's just say that I made a mistake and I feel like people are crucifying me for the mistake, most noticibly my friends. I dunno I feel like shit right now.....

Well trying to get past all of that, last nite I hung out with Adam for a while. We went to the game but it was packed so we went to Dusty's then to El Pollo Loco then we went to the dollar theater and we played a bunch of old arcade games. We watched LXG then we went to Jason's house and he got his pool table. Frank and Steph were there and we all talked.

I dunno what I'm gonna do tonite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home