Monday, October 06, 2003

The Full Transition is Complete


Song Of The Day- Baby Bash - Suga Suga
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- None

Well last nite I didn't really do anything. I went to Cousins and helped Tawni close and talked to her about the whole thing with Ian. I went home and tried to call Vicky to no avail. I made a new Rap/R&B cd, it's pretty bomb.

Today not much happened. 1st period I finished my article, 2nd period we worked on our essay. I had to sit next to Adam cuz Tawni wasn't at school so I didn't get much done. 3rd period I did some work. After 3rd period I was trying to talk to Vicky but Hubey was hanging around but I did get a chance to talk. Maybe it's just me but I thought she looked really cute today. Anyways Jason Botcher won the pot of $55 in the fantasy pool. In math, Ms. Hamm had to pay up cuz she lost the bet that the Lincoln Aviator is being discontinued. Hmm I dunno but I seem to know alot about car specs and stuff lately. Afterschool I math tutored but they had an easy lesson so I didn't have to stay long. I picked up Barbie and now I'm home.

No plan for today.....

Random Things....

Today I felt really inspired to talk to Vicky...heh yeah she looked really cute today. Yeah the plan is on Sat. nite to go with Jason and Steph to the AZ State Fair.

Today was the complete transition, actually it was more of last nite.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home