Tuesday, September 23, 2003

6th Month Anniversary Of Jason And Steph


Song Of The Day- Outkast - Hey Ya
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- None

Well last nite nothing really happened.....just chilled at home...

Today I had to go to school early for the Deca club. I got a chance to talk to Jason about today and I really am not sure what he's doing.....In Journalism, I got assigned to do restaurant review, so after deciding I can't eat anywhere that serves a lot of carbs, we finally concluded on a Ribs showdown between a corporate business vs. Dillions (locally owned, Brontosaurus Ribs). In english we did silioquies (spelling?) and then Tawni wants to go eat dinner on Fri so it looks like we'll go to Claim Jumpers. Then on Sat afternoon, I'm gonna go with Frank and maybe Jason to go eat at Dillions to eat their ribs. Then on Sat night, hopefully Vicky and me go out and do something, where I'm planning for the basic dinner and movie combo. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna ask her to homecoming this weekend or not, but I decided to go for the safe route for the time being and then from there we'll see. Photo sucked today cuz I really didn't get much of anything done. Lunch was normal except Jason, Frank, and Adam were giving me crap about something. Calc was the same.....The plan for today is ???? WHatever comes up I guess....

Random Things.....

Ok so here's my plan, probably tomorrow I'll talk to either Heidi or Vanessa and ask them if Vicky has a date to homecoming or if someone else is planning on asking her. If it looks like I'm the only one, I'll think of something good to do, if it looks like i have competition I'll go the normal route....

Yeah this weekend is gonna be expensive if everything goes thru as expected. Were looking at going to eat out 3 times, 1-2 movies, not to mention if I spend anything else...oh well i'm set for it I guess cuz I've been quite frugal since school has started. Next week I'm planning on dropping about $150 to get my playstation online.

I swear Jason was weirding me out by what he was saying to me. Yeah I wasn't quite sure if he was joking or not but I was surprised he was quick to give his impression on the matter. It didn't help that Adam and Frank were bugging me about it too. Yeah and it seems every small thing I do, they are looking out....it's like they think there is a conspiracy going on.

Last night I was working on an Outkast cd..... and it looks like either a new slow jamz cd or maybe a modified slow jamz 17 cd........

Happy 6th month Jas and Steph!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home