Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Balanced To Average


Song Of The Day- Yellowcard - Empty Apartment
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- Nothing Today although I know what's gonna happen tomorrow.....

OK well last niite I took a monster nap from 3:30 til 8:30. I then went and got some food at In-N-Out...there's nothing like a protein style burger. Afterwards I went to Adam's to play Madden. I beat him again....I then went home and memorized my lines. Tawni called and we talked for a little bit but her phone died.

Today was alright, hmmm actually it was pretty bad. Anyways I froze up when I did my Hamlet lines so I got screwed........yeah I got a B on my calc test and I was shooting for an A so damn. Anyways I don't know my plans for tonite, I'm gonna go to Cousins and that can always vary how long I stay. I think my sis is coming home tonite. Umm if I don't stay at Cousins long then I'll probably go watch Smallville and Angel....hmmm kinda sad....

Random Things....

I don't know if I ever mentioned this but we started a football pool at school and it looks like we'll have a steady pool at $50 and higher....I would have won week one but I dropped out.....

I haven't seen Vicky all week......this really sucks cuz I rarely see her in school. And I'm not really good friends with her friends, so I'm finding this extremely difficult to build something.....

All good things eventually fall and my mood has fallen from it's high....right now I'm average......

My uncle bought this karoke system thing where you sing and it rates your singing...yeah I haven't had the opportunity to try it cuz I haven't been alone in the house but soon I will.....hmm don't know if I have my singing voice anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home