Monday, September 29, 2003

Learning From The Past


Song Of The Day- Allister - Better Late Than Forever
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Well this day last year, I probably made a mistake that would probably change a lot of things today. I was trying to ask Tawni if she wanted to watch Sweet Home Alabama and then going on to ask her to homecoming. Alicia was telling me to ask her. Heh kinda ironic that if you were to flash forward to today, I have learned from my mistake and asked Vicky to watch a movie and asked her to homecoming. Oh yeah also there was this kid I like to call Harry Potter. He pissed me off cuz he chewed my pencil.....hahahaha

Well this weekend was so very busy that I haven't had time to blog. I'll try to recap

Sat.
- Ate at Dillions with Frank....good food pretty waiter......
- Went to Bashas for fortune cookies
- Went to Adam's house to prepare cookie
- Went to Mazda to test drive RX-8...dissapointing.....
- Helped Adam wash his car, then went to car wash...
- Went to my house to prep MDX
- Took quickest shower ever and got to Vicky's house at 7:15

Ok from there I'll be a little more descriptive...

Ok so the original plan was to go to PF Changs.....it was all set up in my head....too bad when we got there it was packed like no other...I think it was an hour wait, so I decided to go to the best chinese restaurant I know...great wall....so I go knowing they have plenty of seating and low and behold, they have closed it off cuz they have a wedding.....crap so I tell Vicky that I have a craving for Chinese food and that were going to the Dragon Inn (known for not having Asian people not eating there)....bad sign....I guess it was a mixed blessing cuz It gave us a lot of time to talk and get to know each other better.....I guess that's my big strength I need to focus on. When you unshell me, then you get to know the real me....So anyways the food at Dragon Inn sucked.....lol pretty embarrasing, I tell Vicky that I was gonna ask her where the bathroom was, I took two minutes trying to explain to her that I wanted to switch cookies... Vicky was in view but couldn't hear us. Finally I start to head back to my seat but I realize I told her I was going to the bathroom so I turn and kinda yell out "where is the bathroom".....lol so I go and go back to my seat and vicky goes to the bathroom while I kick myself in the head....Finally Bill time comes and I see that one cookie is wrapped, the other one isn't. I immediately jump at the wrapped one and she notes that the other one isn't wrapped. Trying to save face I tell her it's probably good and promptly gives her the fortune cookie. So she opens it and she says "of course I'll go" much to my delight. Then she tells me that things seemed fishy cuz of my craving of chinese, the talking to the waiter, and me snatching the wrapped fortune cookie and handing her the unwrapped one.....So afterwards we get in the car and go to my house to watch some home movies cuz she wanted to see me as a little kid and to see our soph homecoming. Yeah I couldn't find the cord though so we just watched tv. We then went to the movies and watched Once uPon a time in mexico. I was contemplating trying to hold her hand or something but we went with a bunch of peeps and I wasn't sure if it was time so we just watched the movie. Oh yeah afterwards she saved my life because I was about to run into a car but she pulled me back..... I'm not gonna rush things but I want to try and do something next week and then go to the state fair the week after......

Ok so now back to brief recap of Sun

- Church
- Went to Adam's
- Beat Jeffry at Madden
- Went to Jeffry's house (cool soph kid)
- went to Jason's house to do homework
- Steph came over and we hung out and talked about Vicky and me

Today nothing much happened except I know I'm gonna fail my test tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home