Sunday, September 21, 2003

A Quiet Sunday


Song Of The Day- Dido - White Flag/ Carpenters - Close To You
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- Hmmm well I watched Yu-gi-oh, got something to eat at Jamba Juice, Christie kept telling me that I liked Tawni, then I picked up Adam and hung out with Alex

Well yesterday was kinda of a weird day. I called Adam cuz I wanted to play Madden but when I came over we picked up Dusty then my sis called and wanted me to pick her and her friends up so I told her to meet me up at Bucca De Beppo. We went to the hotel so Dusty could get some money and we picked up Barbie and friends. I dropped them off at my house and asked my dad to drop them off cuz I had to catch a movie in 15 minutes. So we picked up Frank and we were off to watch Underworld. I'd say surprisingly it was a pretty good movie and the ending wasn't that bad although I could see where they started relying more on action then story. Also was it me or did he look like a blue Hulk.....

Today not much happened, watched football. My sis told me the stories of how all my friends came up to her and asked if she was ok....lol pretty funny.....I went with Jason to go do some stuff. Then we went back to my house to do some other stuff. Then I went to Church with my sis and cousin and fiancee. I talked to Tawni for a little bit about Edgefest and Frank's party. I then returned the movies from Hollywood video and went to Fry's to get some bubblemint orbit gum but I saw Mrs. Lovett so I left abruptly......

Random Things.....

Just a while ago I wrote in my journal about some stuff I had to get some stuff off my chest....... I really write a lot of stuff on it.......

I'm listening to LANCHcast Love Songs Radio....pretty good I'm trying to get some new music to put in a future slow jamz cd....I found this dido song really good, and right this moment I'm listening to Amy Grant - That's what love is for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home