Thursday, September 18, 2003

Plan R2 Reborn


Song Of The Day- Homegrown - Waiting On Me
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- Well my cousin got back together with his ex Ricciee...of course that lasted like a week or two. Tawni came back and was acting real happy. We had club pics for HCT, and I watched Frailty with my dad.....

Well last nite I talked to Tawni for a while, mainly about the website and what not...oh yeah and also her mom....lol visual images haunting me.... I then wrote my longest journal entry of about 2 pages.

Today 1st period Mr. Cooms let us listen to music. He's a cool teach. 2nd period we just watched more Hamlet. I had Tawni pick a word for me to decide if I was gonna make a move today in terms of plan r2. It landed on Y.....too bad she makes it so difficult for me by using big words and always tries to distract me. 3rd period I had to work my ass off for my prints....they came out pretty good though....Calc was the same ole, I told Jason that I would call Vicky tonite.....I then went to the NHS meeting, then I went with Amber to math tutor. Yeah it was cool but kinda hard working with the child who didn't know english too well. Yeah I tried to speak to her in spanish....lol not very good....Amber got playfully angry cuz I had so much pics of Tawni in my wallet and none of hers, but she liked my baby pic with Marianne. Afterschool I kinda lounged at home. I took a nap and did my homework while helping my sis in science. I called Vicky to make plans but she's going to Philidelphia tomorrow til Tues but the good news is that were gonna go do something next weekend which is really cool.

Random Things.....

This weekend Frank's house is the place to be since his parents are gone. Almost everyone is gonna get wasted so I'll be the designated driver if needed since I don't want to drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home