Saturday, September 20, 2003

Hangin With Steph


Song Of The Day- Uncle Sam - Don't Ever Wanna See You Again
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- Well in HCT we had a field trip where I had to take this really big girl and I felt really bad for Nat and Becky who were in the back. Also I went to Rosario's for dinner......

Well yesterday I hung out with Steph for majority of the day. Everyone was working so I came over and we hung out at her house so I could see all her gifts she has planned. We then dropped off her sis at her friends house and went to the mall to get edgefest tickets for my sister. We then went to Cousins for a long time.....yeah Paul was there and yeah I was pretty quiet. We picked up Adam and then went to Rosarios to eat dinner. Pretty cool but Steph had a fly in her food so she had to get a new plate. Afterwards I picked up Dusty and then dropped them all off so I could do some chores. Marianne came home and chatted with her for a little bit. Frank called and I picked them all up. We got there and Frank picked up Kaylee. We watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail then Steph, Jason, and me went back to Jason's house so we could pick up some beer. We came back and chilled some more until Paul, Tawni, Emily, Cam, Mike, Jimmy, Kim arrived. They set up the tarp and the baby oil and some peeps started wrestling. It was cool, then Adrian, Matt, Adam, Philip, and a couple other peeps came. I dropped of Kaylee, she's pretty cool, not exactly what I expected. I then dropped off Adam and Dusty. I wasn't gonna come back but Jason wanted me to come back in case the party got out of control I could enforce it. By the time I came back then were about to leave. I stayed for about 10 more minutes then I left.

Today I called Amber and Tawni to see what was up for Edgefest since they were in charge of watching over Barbie. They were gonna eat lunch so I decided to just drop them off and give them phone numbers. Jason saw me on the road on his way to get gas and wanted me to come by later and help him with some stuff. I went home and chilled until he called then he picked me up and we did "stuff". We went back to his house for a little bit then he dropped me off cuz he had work. I then pretty much chilled with Marianne til she had to go back to Tucson. Yeah so that leads me to now. The plan for tonite is I guess to go to Amber's house then go see Underworld.....

Random Things......

Last few days I've come to realization about something. I dunno it's kinda sad but I guess I'll have to adjust and learn to accept.......

I finally talked to my cousin...yup I'm really anxious about playing him in Madden......last year I was the Bucs and he was the Raiders and they ended up going to the super bowl.....this year I'm the Saints and he's the chargers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home