Monday, October 13, 2003

Fall Break's Over


Song Of The Day- Yellowcard - Only One
Currently Feeling- Overthinking
This Day In History- 9th - I had to carpool with Tawni, Nat, Becky, and Elizabeth.....hmmm funny memory...10th- More homecoming talk and I went to Party City to visit Nat and to buy a michael myers mask.....11th- I went to the game with Amber, Tawni, and Paul feeling like shit..so I ended up driving for a really long time.....12th- I was contemplating about how Tawni felt about me....13th- Homecoming was today, I had to interrupt Jason to find out where Desert Ridge was....

Well i haven't updated since Weds and I've actually been quite busy and when I haven't been busy, I just haven't felt like blogging....I guess it comes with the transition. Oh well I'll get to that....well let's start with Weds.....

Weds
I hung out at Cousins.....I hung out with Jason for a while then I hung out with Adam and Frank and Co.....we ended up at Frank's house playing Soul Caliber for about 75 games...

Thurs
Vicky and Heidi picked me up to go to the cheesecake factory...pretty good but kinda expensive, Vicky almost got me killed by an 18 wheeler.... After that I chose to just hang out at home

Fri
Not too much since Jason was gone and everyone had SAT's..... I went to Cousins, then I rented a movie. I saw Nicole and talked to her for a while at the movie store....yeah she kinda has an annoying voice and at times acts ditzy but she is a really cool person when you get past all that...

Sat
I ate lunch with the guys at Fudruckers, then we went to Frank's to watch Better Luck Tomorrow... I then went to the Infiniti dealership to pick out my car....it'll be $34,000-$39,000.....It's really nice and fast....It's not as fast as an EVO or STI but it looks better and personality wise suits me....Then my dad tells me were leaving to Cali that nite so i called up everyone and told them....We left at 9 and I had to drive.....

Sun
Hung out with barbie and Tiano.....funs time, I've never been schooled at Madden like I was in Cali....We watched Sweet november....so sweet it really is a great movie although Keano Reeves can't act...We then watched school of Rock again.....

Mon
We said our goodbyes....Tiano left me with something to think about which is the reason for the overthinking.....We went to the clinic and Scarlet was there and I talked to her for a while and caught up......Now I'm home

Random Things....

The reason for my sudden leave to Cali was that my parents bought a 15-30 acre avocado plantation and they wanted to check up on it.......

According to my parents I'll get my car in the 1st week of November.....yeah hopefully......

I talked to my sis before i left to Cali...I guess no one knew what I meant by transition.....well for about a year more or less I developed these feelings for Tawni that I had to put in the back in my mind because it wasn't appropriate....well it's that I believe that those feelings are gone....although not everyone agrees believes what I say.....

Yellowcard- Only one is a really good song and makes you want to sing out what you are feeling to that special someone.....heh isn't that right Tiano......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home