Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Headache


Song Of The Day- Yellowcard - Back Home
Currently Feeling- OK
This Day In History- I bought Beauty and The Beast. Played Live with Adam. I let Tawni read parts of my blog but not all (just the parts that involved her. lol I told her about my biological cloud dust dream....hahaha....Frank got his truck....I was glad all the homecoming stuff was over....

Well yesterday I took a nap while waiting for Tawni to call but she never did. So I went to Cousins and they were really busy so I helped them close....

today nothing special, I got this massive headache, I'm done with Hamlet in english, no homework, and midterms next week.....

Random Things....

I dunno it's weird I no longer have the urge to blog as much anymore. I dunno if I could corilate it with my transition. It's just that back in the day I had something I looked forward to and now I'm just kinda here....it's a double edged sword type thing....

Oh yeah to straighten out some peoples thought's. Right now i'm feeling quite normal. Right now with Vicky, I'm just trying to get to know her because I guess that's is what'll trigger my feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home