Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Unwarranted Shit Talking


Song Of The Day- Atlantic Starr - Always
Currently Feeling- A little angry but otherwise alright
This Day In History- Tawni didn't go to school for a couple days and I talked about how I was hoping she'd be there the next day. Also my cousin was looking for a hubcap to steal.

Well I'll get to my day in a little bit but I gotta vent bout something real quick. I checked out this website which was pretty much a bunch of peeps who talk shit and talk about who they would want to fuck. Yeah and I found a post under who was ugly or a bitch. And I know for a fact that it was Ian because that is who he'd put. 2/3rd of those names I know he'd put. I felt compelled to write back cuz I have my friends back and cuz I know as well as he does that that shit isn't necessary. Anyways I replied back pretty much that he should stop talking shit cuz it's gay and that the whole shit talking over the internet is gay and if you have something you want to say about somebody, you keep that shit to yourself or to tell that person and deal with it. Anyways I'm gonna be checkin to see if he got the message cuz I have no problem telling him who wrote it if he doesn't know already.

Ok Sorry about that, I just had to vent a little. Ok so today was a mixed bag for me. I didn't do my math homework because i didn't know how to do it. So 1st period I had Crumb and he was pissing me off cuz I had nothing to do the whole class period cuz I had done all my homework so I ask him if I can go get my math homework to do something productive. He says no until the last 20 minutes of class when I know there is not gonna be any time left for me to do it. 2nd period we read Hamlet. I had to read a good amount of lines because I was a nice guy and let Tawni have the none speaking role. 3rd period, I had to work overtime to get my pictures to finish. Kristen and me were also bitching about Crumb in the dark room...pretty funny....Lunch not much out of the ordinary, I reminded Jason not to procrastinate and that I've gotta start "helping" him with some stuff.....Calc I finally understood what to do. I also confronted Jason about reading my blog and although he denies it he had this goofy grin on his face that makes me think otherwise....I then talked to Tawni after school in the parking lot about the website. I went to get Edgefest tickets for my sis at Fry's but they were closed but I got a chance to talk to Devon. He's a cool kid from my church that I haven't seen in a while. After that I went home and got on the internet and said what I had to say then I blogged which leads me to now.... My plans for today are....I have none really, get tickets for my sister at Arrowhead (10 minutes), Homework (10 Min), Jason's gift (10 min)....so that leads me with a long free time....

Random Things....

I have appointed Tawni to watch over Barbie and make sure that she doesn't talk to any shady guys.......

I need to start talking to some peeps I hung out with last year but haven't so far this year. Mike, Jeff, etc but a lot of peeps are busy with football...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home