Thursday, September 04, 2003

A New Poem


Song Of The Day - Early November - Every Night Is Another Story
Currently Feeling - Gloomy
This Day In History - 3 Songs of the day, last year this day was also a turning point for me. I realized something was different in me, feelings I didn't feel in a long time were uncovered although at the time I still didn't know what caused the reaction.

Well today has sucked once again. The day in general was alright but the feeling behind today and every other day has been gloomier and gloomier. It's causing me to act different and more angrier at times. I dunno we'll see how everything turns out sooner or later...... Anyways 1st period we did a bunch of writing, 2nd period we have to do a scene from a play from Hamlet tomorrow. 3rd period I got a picture to go through so all I have to do is reverse it. Math we took a quiz and i did alright. Afterschool I had to find Barbie so that I could tell her that I had an NHS meeting. Anyways yeah, Amber and me are going to go do math tutoring for Pioneer Elementary next Tues after the Key Club meeting. Yeah it's cool that Amber's back to her old self. She's back to her fun self I guess you could say. Anyways today yet again I have no plans so i'm just gonna chill at home....

Random Things....

I took Tawni's Curious George head hostage but I gave it back to her but she still hasn't let me borrow the cd's....

Yeah in first hour I wrote a new poem......I didn't finish it although I know how it ends but it's kinda sad and gloomy. But I have realized that I only write poetry (half decent ones at least) when I have reached a certain threshold in my thinking compacity and it reflects what I think about. Anyways if I have time tonite I'm going to finish it up but I'm still torn on whether not I'm going to show anyone but if I do I guess I'll post it. I only did as something for a peace of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home