Monday, September 15, 2003

Slow Jamz 17!!!!



Well It took me all day to make but I made it, slow jamz 17

1. Kai - Heart To Heart
2. Backstreet Boys - Spanish Eyes
3. Expose - You (Getting Over Me)
4. Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
5. Michelle Branch - It's You
6. Mariah Cariah - My All
7. Atlantic Starr- Always
8. Celine Dion and R. Kelly - I'm Your Angel
9. Michelle Branch - Find Your Way Back
10. Fleetwood Mac - Crystal
11. Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
12. Ashanti - Rain On Me
13. Mariah Carey - I've Been Thinking About You
14. Michelle Brach - Til I Get Over You
15. Mariah Carey - I Can't Live Without You
16. Fleetwood Mac - Songbird
17. Mariah Carey - I'll Be There
18. En Vogue - Don't Let Go
19. S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True (finally broke down on the song)

Pretty good mixes on the type of songs.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home