Sunday, September 14, 2003

Cheated Out Of A Victory


Currently Feeling - Decent
This Day In History - I wrote about my TB test, and I started noticing some stuff. Also I went to Hooters for early release.

Well last nite, I went to the De La Hoya fight. He had the fight the whole way and everyone agreed that De La Hoya had won. However when it came to decision, Sugar Shane had won 115-113......it was really gay....anyways after that Jason called and I thought that Adam, Frank, Dusty, Jason, and me were gonna watch Once Upon A Time In Mexico but Jason said he was watching Cabin Fever with Steph, Mike, Chelsey, Tawni, Paul, and Amber. Well Adam and Dusty didn't want to go and I finally made a decision to drop me off at the movie. Frank called and I got him to come.......well that movie blew ass. It really did suck, it wasn't scary so much as it was grusome....and it was too grusome even for me. Then at the end it was like they gave up and just wanted to get some laughs....Well after the movie we all went our separate ways and Frank dropped me off......Today I don't have anything planned.....I know what today is so I'm planning on keeping my distance from it so that my decent mood doesn't shift.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home