Thursday, September 11, 2003

Sorry For The Lack Of Updates


Currently Feeling - Worse
These Days In History - Well to sum it up, although you can't really read it, part of me was beginning to change. And also Tawni moved up in my ranks because I refered to her by name although I spelled her name wrong "tawny"

Well I haven't updated in a week but in that time almost nothing good as happened and the fact is I don't ever remember feeling so shitty in myself than I have now. And the fact is that I just don't know what to do anymore. I just feel that there is no answer and that something very dear to me is slowly dissapating right before my eyes. I don't know schools been in for five weeks now and each week I have sunken deeper and deeper. And it's all because of a flaw in me that I can't not fix even after a year whas passed.


I'm sorry I just had to get some of that out. I'm sorry, other than that not really much has happened. It's all quite irrelevent right now......well hopefully I'll be in the mood to blog later on.....well at least I've blogged again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home