Monday, September 15, 2003

Advertising at School


Song Of The Day - Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
Currently Feeling - Mediocre
This Day In History - I had this really weird dream about saving Tawni from a toxic dust cloud.....yeah weird dream.....

Well last nite I went to Church with my sister. On the way home this asshole tries to cut me off but I don't let him but that doesn't stop him from trying to merge into me. Anyways he goes back into the other side of me and opens his window and starts talking shit to me. I was hesitant to say anything really bad to him cuz his wife and kid was there so all I told him was he didn't need to speed especially with his family in there. Yeah I was so pissed at that fucker but I guess I'll let by-gones be by-gones. After that I hung out at home for a little bit. Adam then picked me up and we picked up Dusty, then we went to my house to eat dinner then played Madden....yea I won the red baron ringtone back....

Today was an alright day, I think it would have actually been considered good but something in my head seems to still tell me something is awkwardly off. Anyways first period nothing much, 2nd period we went to a senior assembly where the guy was trying to sell his shit. It was one big commercial where he tried to come off where he actually cared....hmmm....yeah I sat next to Tawni but I felt bad cuz Amber and Paul saved her a place and I wasn't sure if she wanted to sit next to them but felt obligated to sit next to me. Anyways 3rd period I did my reflections of my picture, Yvonne dropped out of the class but she's gonna let me borrow her camera. I sit next to this girl named Janell and she' pretty cool......Afterschool I went and did the math tutor business with Amber. I feel good after doing it, like I'm making a difference with the kids......hmmm I don't have much to do today, my homework takes 5 minutes to do then I have free time up the wazoo.....

Random Things......

Hmmm my plans are I wanna buy and I-pod but there flippin $300 so I don't know if I'm gonna go thru with it.

I'm thinking up a new slow jamz list slowly but surely.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home