Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Grumpy's


Song Of The Day- Kai - Heart To Heart
Currently Feeling- OK (I'm hoping I'm not jinxing anything by saying I'm feeling ok)
This Day In History- No Post

Well last nite the only thing I did was create slow jamz 17. After that I helped out Adam with his Fafsa, then I played Madden.

Today was a good day but I can't say I'm feeling good although I am because as I have learned it could always be temporary. First period I took a quiz and killed it no sweat. Then 2nd period we had a fire drill. It was cool I got a chance to talk to Tawni although she made me realize that I'm wearing a purple shirt. lol also I've realized that Frank's got very feminine hands.....3rd period I worked my ass off to finish my photo crap....Calc was a bitch today, this is the first lesson that I don't know what the hell I"m doing. Afterschool I went to the key club meeting. I had to drive to Target and I drove by Cousins but I decided not to go in yet. So I went home and did my homework although I didn't have a clue how to do it. I then went to Cousins, and hung out with Steph and Tawni. Will and Steph, really gonna kill each other one day. I then went to Steph's house for an hour looking and helping with her "gift". She tried to get me to tell Jason's gift to no avail. I then went back to Cousins and kept Tawni company while she closed. I waited with her til her mom came then I went back home.....that's bout it.

Random Things.....

Yeah....Steph and Jason's 6 months is on the 23rd.....exciting times.....

Now that a certain "anniversary" has passed I think I have regain majority of my old composure although I can't say I'm 100% but after tonite I'm about 80%.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home