Saturday, September 13, 2003

A Second Wind


Song Of The Day - Allister - Scratch
Currently Feeling - In between Melancholy and OK
This day in History - None

Well since I'm in a good mood (compared to the last 3-4 weeks) I'm in a more upbeat mood to blog. hmmm well to recap I talked to Tawni about my problem and at least I have a new sense of hope that I have better days ahead of me. Yesterday I was in a better mood although I'm trying to distance myself from the "anniversary". Afterschool Barbie and me went to Circuit city to get a ethernet adapter. So I now have cable and not that shitty dsl. I was gonna hang out with Adam but decided not to and I went to Cousins and hung out with Steph and Emily for a while. I went to Joanne's to look for some golden fabric for Emily. She's making hot pants for Cam because they are going to the Rocky Horror Picture Movie thing. They invited me but I don't think that's my type of thing. Anyways after that I went back home and read "love in the time of cholera"... it's a very good book and I recommend it to anyone. I then played some Madden, Adam called but he has gonna sleep at 8 while Frank called at 10:15 and tried to make plans for today. Jason was hanging out with Steph. Anyways the plan for today goes nothing in the afternoon, then gonna watch the La Hoya fight, then watch either Cabin Fever or Once Upon a Time In Mexico. I should probably put an asterik with those plans though because my friends always have conflicting schedules so who knows.......let's just say my day is up in the air.

Random Things.......

Everyone is have some version of their anniversary. I'm helping Jason and Steph with their anniversary. And I'm trying to steer clear of the "other" anniversary. I'm trying to avoid falling in a dark hole again.

In terms of Homecoming and Plan R2....everything is up in the air, I swear Vicky is the hardest person to get a hold of on the weekend. But I still have more than a month to make a successful move or think of something else.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home