Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Vampires


Song Of The Day - Homegrown - Second Best
Currently Feeling - Close to Melancholy
This Day In History - Still No Movement

Well last nite I burnt Homegrown cds, Juliana Theory cd's....I talked to Tawni about borrowing the missing slow jamz so that I'm not missing any cd's. Today in first period I felt like passing out, 2nd period was boring too cuz we started Shakesphere. 3rd period was boring yet again, lunch I'm a little worried cuz I told my friends that August had sucked for me so Jason is leading the charge to make my Sept. better. lol I hope he was joking. Calc was boring....afterschool I went to the blood lab. I almost threw up cuz i was getting frantic....I got to piss in a cup, then came the shot. The girl was real nice and commented on my new shirt. I had to take off my glasses and hold curious george to my face. She thought it was cute that Tawni gave it to me to hold but then she kept joking around that I made it up and it's actually mines....I then went to Prestige and boy did my pics suck....I went to Circuit City cuz I saw paul at Cousins and I have been in no mood to hang out in a situation like that so i played Soul Calibur for a while. I then went to Cousins and hung out with Steph and Tawni. Now I'm home just chillin.....

Random Things.....

My friends are all saying that I've been a lot more angrier lately......

Plans...Plans....plans...

Plan R2.....I don't know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home