Tuesday, September 02, 2003

A New Month: So Far Same Results


Song Of the Day - Boyz II Men - Do You Remember
Currently Feeling - Melancholy
This Day In History - No Movement In Blog

Well last nite I vented as much I could in my blog to no avail. I'm at a general loss.

Anyways today was bordering on sucks, 1st period same ole, 2nd period we worked on papers, 3rd period we had a sub that looked like the prinicipal from the "breakfast club" Calc same ole......Afterschool I was gonna talk to Vicky but I got intercepted. No homework tonite.....

Random Things......

I've done a cd checklist and I'm missing slow jamz 6, 14, michelle branch (steph), Saves the Day (Jason), and drive mix 3

I don't feel like bloggin anymore, last nite I was on the verge of deleting this blog but I ended up not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home