Saturday, August 16, 2003

A Very Boring Weekend


Song Of The Day - Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Currently Feeling - Dissapointed
This Day In History - I slept (or more precisely hibernated)

Well today has sucked, but in a more general sense this whole weekend has sucked..... Hmmm yesterday I didn't do anything. Tawni didn't call so I didn't go to Cousins. I picked up my sis and her friends at the mall. I talked to Frank and Adam at 10:30 but I was too tired to hang out. Today I went to my senior pics, Tawni and Paul left as I came in and sat down. My pictures went ok, the guy knew I didn't want to do any funky poses so it was cool. I talked to my cousin Tiano and told him that he should try to help his ex with her problem but to just be careful. After that I went home and ate lunch and then I went to Glendale to get one of the windows retinted but they were really busy so I reschduled it to Mon. Since them I've just been chilling, I made a new cd but it's untitled. It's just a mix....

Random Things....

A weekend like this hasn't been the greatest for me since I was already a bit out of it already before the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home